- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4th cup KRAFT Light Zesty Italian Dressing
- 4small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)
- 1tsp. dried basil leaves, divided
- 1/4tsp. black pepper
- 1pkg. (10 oz.) frozen mixed vegetables (carrots, broccoli, beans, peppers), thawed
- 2Tbsp. KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- COOK garlic in dressing in large skillet on medium heat 1 min. Add chicken, 3/4 tsp. basil and pepper; cook 4 to 5 min. on each side or until chicken is done (165F).
- ADD vegetables and remaining basil; cook 2 to 3 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- SPRINKLE with cheese.
Kraft Kitchens Tips
For a spicier flavor, substitute crushed red pepper for the black pepper.
To quickly thaw the mixed vegetables, place them in a colander and run warm tap water over them just until thawed.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
- Calories 180
- Total fat4.5 g
- Saturated fat1.5 g
- Cholesterol70 mg
- Sodium390 mg
- Carbohydrate6 g
- Dietary fiber2 g
- Sugars3 g
- Protein 27 g
- Vitamin A 2 %DV
- Vitamin C 45 %DV
- Calcium8 %DV
- Iron 15 %DV