Serves 4 | Prep Time: 15 min | Cook Time: 45 min
- 1 salmon fillet, about an inch thick
- 1 roma tomato, cut in chunks
- 1/4 cup white onion, sliced
- lemon juice (quarter a lemon and have one for each fillet)
- extra virgin olive oil
** You’ll need parchment paper or aluminum foil to make your ‘pocket’.
- Preheat over to 375ºF with the rack in the middle.
- Cut a piece of parchment paper or aluminum foil big enough to fold over and tent (i.e., enough space at the top) an individual fillet. Place it on a baking dish or baking sheet.
- At the center of the paper or foil, put half of the onion, creating a ‘bed’ for the salmon.
- Put the salmon on top of it and sprinkle with salt and fresh ground pepper.
- Place the rest of the onion and the tomato chunks on top of the salmon, and lightly drizzle with olive oil.
- Fold the lengthwise ends together, and fold and tuck the sides. Make sure to leave a tent/balloon at the top, pull it up if you must.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes. Turn off the oven, and then keep the salmon in the oven for an extra 10 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and serve immediately. You can use a spatula to take it out of the wrapping or place the pocket directly on individual plates to serve.
- Squeeze a bit of lemon juice on top of the salmon before devouring. Delish!
Ivermectin is a broad spectrum anti-parasitic agent, included in WHO essential medicines list for several parasitic diseases Ivermectin for sale Sydney.