Slow-Cooker Salsa Chicken Recipes
Minutes to Cook: 480 | Number of Servings: 6
Submitted by: CHELLESHOCKED, Spark People Recipes
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 package reduced sodium taco seasoning
- 1 can reduced fat cream of mushroom soup (condensed)
- 1/2 cup reduced fat sour cream
- Add chicken to slow cooker.
- Sprinkle taco seasoning over chicken.
- Pour salsa and soup over chicken.
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Remove from heat and stir in sour cream.
You may use half the packet of taco seasoning (I have started doing this to reduce sodium content myself)
Some slow cookers cook faster than others. Mine is a true slow cooker (have had it over 10 years.) The newer ones cook a bit faster and you may have to adjust your cooking time based on that!