Simple to prepare, this dessert scores low in fat and calories but high on the flavor scale. Pumpkin is a great source of beta-carotene, a form of vitamin A that helps to promote healthy vision.
- 1 small package sugar-free vanilla pudding
- 1 small package sugar-free butterscotch pudding
- 3 cups skim milk
- 1 (14-ounce) can unsweetened pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup fat-free Cool Whip
- 1/2 cup silken light tofu
- In a large bowl, whisk together pudding, milk, pumpkin and spice.
- In blender container, blend tofu until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, mix together tofu and Cool Whip and fold into the pudding mixture.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 1 hour.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/2 cup):
- 130 calories
- 1 g total fat
- 0 g saturated fat
- 0 g trans fat
- 5 mg cholesterol
- 280 mg sodium
- 21 g carbohydrate
- 1 g dietary fiber
- 11 g sugars
- 9 g protein