Apricot Pork Tenderloin Recipes
Serves 4 | Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 10 min to 15 min
- 1 1/2 cups chopped apricots
- 1/3 cup apricot preserves , low sugar
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1″ pieces
- salt and ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- cooked rice (optional)
- STIR together the apricots, preserves, hoisin sauce, and soy sauce in a small bowl.
- SEASON the pork with salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork and cook, stirring, until lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Stir in the apricot mixture. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer for 10 minutes, or until the pork is cooked through and the sauce is thick. Serve over rice, if using.